Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolution :]

WOW! 2k8 is almost done in a few hours ! Can you believe it ? Lol .
So here's what I want to be able to accomplish for 2k9 . :D



  • I want to be a better daughter. Hm . I don't think that I've been the best daughter I know I can be this year. I want to make that up next year. I'm going to follow through with this. I don't like that feeling of disappointing my parents or family. It's just sad. So I'm going to be the best daughter I can be. (:
  • Starting January 5,2009 No Ne-yo for two weeks. Grr that's going to be hard for me. I love listening to Ne-yo. His music makes me happy. Why am I doing this to myself you ask ? All for a bet. Haha. I'm going to stay strong and win it. (:
  • Learn how to play the piano and guitar. Or at least try to play it. I want to be able to have the talent of playing these instruments while singing to it. I want to make people go :O. When they see I can be talented. :]
  • I want to improve on my singing. To me, I can sing. Well everyone can sing. But I want to sing GOOD. That's what I'm going to work on this year also. I'm going to work on my singing. Hopefully it'll work out well . (:
  • I want to improve on my personality. This next year I'm going to be nicer. I'm going to be more respective to people. I'm going to be a better person. Notice how I'm not saying "Hopefully". Saying that is not going to get me anywhere. I'm going to do this instead of saying hopefully.
  • Speaking non-stop Tagalog at home. My parents have been wanting me to speak only tagalog at home for soooo long. I'm going to give it a try. I'm probably going to stutter and mess up on my words a lot. But hey. At least I'm trying right? That's the only way I'm going to learn. By my mistakes.
  • Become a friendlier person. This coming year, I'm going to be friendly. Friendlier than before. Not liek super duper friendly that it's creepy. But friendly enough to make more friends.
  • I don't want to doubt myself as much. This time, I'm going to become more confident. I'm not going to look at myself so low. I'm going to boost my self-confidence. :]

I have more but it's going to make you guys go :]? haha So chyea.

Have a safe and fun New Years! :P

Take care and see you all next year XD.

No comments: