Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween ! (:

Well yesh, everyone it is that time of year again. It's a time for everyone to dress up for a day to be something silly, funny, or scary. It's a time to let us all get candy. You know the candy that most of us don't even finish eating till next month. It's a time for girls to dress up as stuff you wouldn't normally see them dress up as. Its the time we get to watch more scary movies ever. The old ones, the new ones, and the ones that just make us jump out of our chairs. It's a time we call Halloween night.

I personally have always loved Halloween. When I was younger I was always excited to see what costume I was going to be able to wear. I was super excited to eat all the candy I wanted and not worrying about getting into trouble for eating it. I loved the feeling of being outside in the cold getting scared because of some of the decorations some of my neighbors would put up. I loved getting scared. I still do.

Now that I'm older, I don't go trick-or-treating, but it's still fun watching all the younger kids and see what they are dressed up as. It's a fun time for all of us. Seeing how creative some of the kids in my neighborhood is always fun to see. I love asking some of the kids what they are dressed up as. Sometimes I see a kid dress up as a ghost or a pirate or a princess. It's cute sometimes when you see a really young child dressed as a Disney Channel princess or something. It's funny watching the kids that are like 8-12 years old dress up as something scary like scream or something like that. I think that what's the funniest though is the teenagers. Have you noticed that they don't even really dress up? They just wear regular clothes then put a tiarra or bunny ears or a football jersey. It's just so played out. The only reason they are doing that is to either get candy for themselves or harass the younger children.

My favorite part of Halloween is watching scary movies. I'm a very big scary movie fan. I'll watch anything that will creep me out or make me so scared that I don't want to fall asleep. It's really fun for me for some reason. Watching scary movies has always been a favorite past-time for me. Scary movies can either be something with no plot line that I will hate, or something with a great plot which I will love. It's always great to watch a scary movie.

Halloween is something people have been celebrating for such a long time. It's a great time to either spend time with family or friends or etc. It's a great time and also a scary one.


Have a fun and safe Halloween everyone ! (:

Another blog will be up soon (:
-April Maii

No comments: