Friday, October 17, 2008

My Breech (: Not My Pants .

Ok so I met my breech a.k.a my best friend in 7th grade. We had 4th period together. We met because we were in line together to go to lunch. Her first words to me was "Do you know this kid?". After that we've been crazy together ever since. I mean she is like my other half. It's like we knew each other since we were like two years old. She is someone I thought I knew from a past life.



She has always been there for me. All these years she has been there to protect throughout all the dangers in life. In 7th grade we had one class together. Which was language arts. We made a lot of memories in that class. When we had videos to make in that class we made sure to put one another in each other's videos. 8th grade came and we had only one class together again. This time we had 2nd period band together. She played the clarinet since the 5th grade. I however, did not know how to play a single instrument. But thanks to her and her patience she was able to teach me how to play the clarinet. By the end of the school year I was able to play as well as every other clarinet player in our class. 9-12th grade we had only band together. In 9th grade I switched to play the tenor saxophone while she stayed as a "Clarineter" as like we liked to call it.



Even though we only had one class together each and every year that we've known each other we were so happy that we at least had a class together. I mean how many people in the world get to have a class with their best friend each school year. Many people thought that we were weird in high school, especially in 9th grade. But we never cared because we were always having a good time. We have never gotten mad at each other. I guess we are so close that we just don't ever get annoyed of each other. Even our families are close. I've been calling her mom and dad, mom and dad for years now. She has been doing the same with my parents.



I'm really thankful to have a true friend like her in my life. She keeps me up when I'm down. She's the one I can count on no matter what. If she is reading this she should know that I got her back too. She should know that if she ever needs something that I'm only one call away.





Well that's it!

Another blog? SOON !

-April Maii

No comments: